What Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating is doing for your safety
Dear valued customers,
Air-Tech prides ourselves on being part of the communities that we have safely served since 1988. You can count on us to continue to do our best to serve you during these uncertain times. Your health and safety are our highest priority!
With COVID-19 dominating headlines around the globe, we would like to take a moment to share how Air-Tech has, effective immediately, enhanced our policies and procedures to protect against COVID-19. Air-Tech is OPEN as an essential service, and we remain committed to serving your needs. We understand that homeowners everywhere are exercising extreme caution when it comes to mitigating the chance of exposure to this virus in their homes. We are doing the same and promise that every member of our team will take necessary precautions while working in your home. We have educated our Service Technicians on the appropriate and recommended precautions suggested by the CDC against virus transmission to help safeguard your health and safety, as well as that of our team.
- Our technicians will offer a warm smile and friendly greeting in place of a handshake.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures, following CDC and public health guidelines, in our office, warehouse and service vehicles which includes a nightly UV light sanitizing procedure.
- Our technicians have safety kits that include face masks, gloves, shoe covers, antibacterial spray and sanitizing wipes.
- While in your home or business, our technicians will avoid touching any non-essential installation, maintenance or service items. They will also avoid close contact.
- We have established policies to ensure that employees with any symptoms of respiratory illness or fever stay home from work.
- Our dispatch and accounting teams will be working in the office or remotely to make sure there is no interruption in service to our customers.
If you have any immediate service needs or any questions about how Air-Tech can help you and your family over the next few weeks, please call us right away. We are here for you! As we all work together to navigate these unprecedented times, we would like to thank our customers for having confidence in our team to provide them with the best service possible.